Fortnite update 28.10 is available to download on PS4, PS5(Version 1.000.122), Xbox One, and PC. According to the official Fortnite 4.11 patch notes, the latest update adds quality of life improvements for Lego Fortnite, Battle Royale, Creative mode and Save the World. Besides, today’s Fortnite version 28.10 also includes general stability fixes.
Previously, a major Fortnite Chapter 4 update added quality-of-life improvements and fixes. Unfortunately, players are still facing several issues with the game. Today’s Fortnite update 4.11 will address a few of these issues.
Read more details below.
Fortnite 28.10 Patch Notes (Version 1.000.122) – January 23, 2024
New TMNT x Fortnite
New Fortnite Skins
Addressed the following issues.
- Some players may find that they can get stuck in build mode with their blueprints out if they are rebooted after being knocked down while building.
- New players to Fortnite on Android may find they are missing the fire button. Auto fire is still enabled.
- Shuffle Loadout option missing
- The Lights on Omegarok’s second outfit style can disconnect from the outfit.
- When using the “Sleeved rolled” style of the “Marshall Never More” outfit players will find the tie clips in.
- Ranker’s Tags, Competitor’s Skyblades, and Competitor’s Time Brella may show an incorrect Rank.
- Characters are not able to be hired.
- When opening the map and zooming in the zoomed in view does not persist after closing the map like it should.
- Mobile – Players can’t eat after throwing or pushing a crate.
- Other players may spawn into your world far away from you.
- “Joining from the lobby” may appear to be Disabled.
- Villagers not working at the Metal Smelter.
- Inverted control settings aren’t sticking
- PS5 Controller vibration may feel intense for some players.
- Painted OEM wheels only display the base OEM wheels when previewing them in Giftbox
Save the World
- Preset does not appear as equipped
- The headshot explosion perk may not be working as intended