Dota Underlords update (July 16, 2020) is now rolling out for PC players. According to the official Dota Underlords changelog, the latest patch added gameplay changes and other quality of life improvements. Apart from this, there is also stability and performance improvements.
What is new in Dota Underlords Update Changelog (July 16, 2020)?
- Fixed a bug with Mirana where she would fail during cast if rooted. Now when rooted she will still fire her arrow but will not leap.
- Fixed an issue where Vigilant units would have their targeting break if an enemy cast an ability while the Vigilant unit was leaping (Mirana, Templar Assassin, others if thrown into the air).
- Fixed a bug with Enthralled Legion Commander where Legion Commander’s Champion bonus would be based on her new crew’s number of active Alliances rather than her old crew. Now if her new crew does not have an active Champion alliance already she will use her old crew’s number of active Alliances when computing the Champion bonus.
- Fixed a bug with Kaden’s Blade FX where the FX would trigger on multiple units at once. (This bug was caused when the issue causing Kaden’s Blade to not generate mana was fixed last Friday.).
- Fixed an issue with Enno’s Experimental Growth (Bloodbound Warlocks) Streetfight lacking text.
- Let’s Go Crazy: Will now affect units spawned after Hobgen casts Let’s Go Crazy, not just units alive at the time he casts.
- Friendly Fire: Changed damage type from Magical to Pure.
- 3 Star Effect: Bloodseeker heals when any enemy within 1 cell of him dies, not just his current target. In addition, he gains the Critical Hit chance and bonus of the current active level of Assassin Alliance, if any.
- 3 Star Effect: Quill Spray cooldown lowered to 1 second.
- 3 Star Effect: Morphling gains the in-combat bonuses of all active enemy Alliances as if he were an enemy Champion.
- 3 Star Effect: Nyx Assassin also applies Vendetta after every 4 successive attacks. The counter is reset if Vendetta triggers due to teleporting.