Fortnite update changelog released for PS4, Xbox One and PC players. According to the official Fortnite 13.40 patch notes, the latest Joy Ride update brings vehicles (Car, Truck and more) to the game. Apart from this, update also includes various fixes, tweaks, and more.
What is new in Fortnite ?
Added Fortnite vehicles (Car, Truck and more) to the game.
- Fixed a bug where mouse cursor appearing on PC when playing with controller.
- Added stability and performance improvements.
- Other minor fixes.
- Fixed a bug where Water Balloon Toy temporarily disabled.
- Fixed a bug where Slow Glider speed after redeploying in certain situations
- Addressed an issue where XP bar can be visually incorrect while in a match. / Incorrect leveling-up.
- Addressed an issue where Ocean’s Bottomless Chug Jug unable to be picked up while recharging if dropped by another player.
- Fixed a bug where “Deal damage within 10s of landing from the Whirlpool at Hydro 16” should say “at The Yacht” instead.
- Addressed an issue where “Land at Frenzy Farm/The Yacht and finish Top 25” not counting in Duos/Squads.
- Fixed a bug where Multi-selected items do not rotate properly on grid snap
- Addressed an issue where crash on consoles when renaming a device
Save The World
- Fixed a bug where ‘Weapons: Super Powers’ Quest doesn’t always progress.
- Addressed an issue where quest ‘Eliminate: Down with a Boom’ does not track Lobber eliminations.
- Addressed an issue where certain new weapon perks are missing on new weapons.
- Addressed an issue where B.A.S.E May not appear in the Trap Wheel
- Fixed a bug where players unable to throw Grenades while riding a Loot Shark.
- Addressed an issue where Sail Shark Glider may have yellow coloration on mobile devices.
Download free Fortnite update 13.40 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.