Red Dead Online update 1.22 is now rolling out for PS4 and Xbox One players. According to the official RDR2 changelog, the latest update resolve issues related to connection problems, low animal spawns, and others. Apart from this, Red Dead Online also includes stability improvements.
What is new in today’s Red Dead Online update 1.22 patch notes?
- Fixed connection problems
- Addressed low animal spawn counts
- Fixed an issue where players facing difficulty pitching Camps
- Fixed a bug where players facing difficulty entering Moonshine shacks.
- Fixed stuttering and lag issues.
- Added Red Dead Online network connection improvements
- Fixed game crashing issues.
- Performance and stability improvements added.
- Other minor fixes
Download free RDR2 update 1.22 on PS4 and Xbox One.